Marcus Friggieri’s S15 SPEC R
This week we’re checking out Marcus Friggieri’s 2001 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R. Marcus lives in Sydney, Australia and is the owner of JDMAccessories, an aftermarket parts store supplying the local market.
Marcus picked up the S15 around two years ago, and quickly got to work. The first mod, like so many, was more low accomplished by fitting a set of Tein Street Damper Type Flex coil-overs. This started a modification snow ball effect that turned this lucky S15 into the immaculate machine you see before you.
- SR20DET (Standard internals) 210kw
- Nismo 740cc Injectors
- Nismo solid engine mounts
- Tomei expreme exhaust manifold
- Tomei rocker arm stoppers
- Tomei coilpack cover
- Z32 AFM
- HKS Pod filter
- KTS Air induction pipe
- Kustom-Kraft enclosed airbox
- 3” Apexi complete exhaust
- Apexi power FC with Hand controller
- Splitfire coilpacks
- Jdmaccessories Intercooler
- Jdmaccessories HID 8000k
- Desmond Koenig special wheels – Staggered fitment (18×9.5 +11 / 18×10.5 +11)
- Side-skirt & rear bar extensions
- Ganador side mirrors (FRP)
- D-max Roof & Rear boot spoiler
- Altezza taillight custom sprayed with Transparent Nightshade Red.
- Bride low max seats (Reclinable) sitting on genuine Bride LR Model rails
- Circuit Hero shifter extender
- 400mm Broadway mirror
- Clarion 2-din dvd player
- Turbosmart boost controller (Eboost)
- Nardi 350mm Deep corn Suede
- HKB boss kit
- Nismo shift knob
With a car this cool we thought it might be hard for Marcus to pick a favorite part, and although he says he loves everything about it, he admits he has got a soft spot for the rebuilt 3-Piece Desmond Koenig special wheels.
Like most S-Chassis, this S15 is in a constant state of evolution, and we cant wait to see what Marcus does next.
Photos thanks to Ricky Rigutto Photography